We are looking for an organised, analytical and enthusiastic Coordinator who will help communication between our 3rd party warehouse and the wider operations department.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
A brand new role to sitting within our Logistics team, we are looking for a Coordinator for with strong data and analytical skills and logistical experience to work closely with the wider business and our 3PL partners moving stock between global fulfilment sites inbounding stock globally and resolving customs border issues plus motoring the daily operation and providing reporting to the business to allow process improvements and faster speed to market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will resolve and motor customs border issues to allow stock to flow freely
- Implement new processes concerned with the reporting of stock movement wherever there is room to improve
- Work with your team members across the Farfetch Group such as the Operations, supply chain and external partners, to gain insight of current challenges and risks to compliance
- Carrier management and arrangement of movements
- Onboard of new vendors and partners
- Champion for Browns new ERP system to ensure all data uploads are correct
- Communicate with parties external to the organisation (carriers, suppliers, Brands) and internally (Retail, Finance, Tech, Operations across Browns and Farfetch)
- Assist inbound bookings team to ensure smooth deliveries
- Help with wider business ad-hoc reporting requirements
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to interpret opportunities, trends and issues in data
- Experience with Logistics and border/tariff rules
- Understanding of warehouse operations and process
- Experience in Retail and E-commerce, with a focus on multi-channel environments
- Understanding of 3PL relationship with the clients
- Have worked with wider supply chain
- Ability to think innovatively and to that in to a viable, operational plan
- Professional demeanour, reliable, flexible, strategic with a hands-on approach
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.