Learnerbly is a fast-growing startup backed by some of Europe’s top investors. We have already hired a highly skilled team and are now looking for someone to join the team to help us further accelerate our company growth.
Sales Development Representative, at Learnerbly
Given the current circumstances, this role is 100% remote at the moment.
30k per annum, + £8k OTE
Learnerbly was built to help progressive forward thinking companies grow up, our platform is designed to help employees to take a positive step forward in their career and in life. Our customers want to deliver rapid scale, they have limited time, need to upskill their workforce and improve engagement to reduce attrition. Learnerbly makes our customers' lives better by solving these problems and enabling the progress, growth and impact their organisation needs them to deliver at work every day.
Learnerbly is a fast-growing startup backed by some of Europe’s top investors. We have already hired a highly skilled team and are now looking for someone to join the team to help us further accelerate our company growth. You will have the ability to thrive and shine in a company that rewards individuals who focus on what really matters, has a results mindset and will be 100% supported by an experienced growth sales and marketing team. We go beyond learning to focus on development.
Our platform is based on three key principles:
- empowering people to discover and acquire the skills they need for the future
- guiding their development choices
- supporting them through the learning process.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
- Outbound prospecting (bringing customers in)
- Focus on lead generation and qualification
- Lead list management including list generation platforms, marketing and third party data providers.
- CRM contact, list, sequences and pipeline management (Via Hubspot), automation and task setup and management, including best practice process execution and reporting.
- Connect with new buyers and speak with them about their challenges.
- Actively listening and educating customers leveraging insights to assist solving a real problem customers are having.
- Support the BDM team on which leads they should focus their time with.
- Building a confident, consultative thought provoking social selling profile.
- Sending emails at scale (a growth and automation mindset) , making phone calls, booking meetings and social selling profile management.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- A well prepared individual with strong research skills that is methodical and structured in identifying in market customers. Combined with a curious and proactive mindset.
- The ability to make more calls and send more emails that are timely, relevant and in context for our customers.
- A demonstrable track record of high performance in setting up quality meetings and appointments.
- Understands the value and importance of revenue and time prioritisation.
- Data driven - Measurement KPIs focused, dedicated to pushing more leads into the flywheel.
- A thorough knowledge of the digital ecosystem as it applies to Learnerbly’s business and its clients’ activities and needs
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with C-suite leaders of scale-up businesses as well as enterprise decision-makers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take responsibility for the full stack of business development development activities: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and roll up your sleeves to build something great
- The ability to speak a second European language a plus – Swedish, Dutch, German and Spanish in particular.
What our clients and users want
- A consultative and thoughtful partner who can identify education-based solutions to business problems, (first time leadership, company scale, culture development)
- Someone who understands how startups as well as large organisations work
- Someone who doesn’t visibly “sell”, but instead guides clients through a complicated buying process
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary and result-driven bonus
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Healthcare cash back scheme available
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position as a full-time UK worker, but we are flexible and open to discussing other options within +/-1h GMT business hours.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.