At Learnerbly, our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our small, but growing team.
Business Development Manager , at Learnerbly, London30-40k per annum, 80k OTE
Learnerbly is a London based Professional Development Platform which enables people to be their best selves at work.Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our small team.We will be hiring on a rolling basis.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
What our clients and users want Benefits
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
You’ll Also Receive
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position as a full-time UK worker, but we are flexible and open to discussing other options within +/-1h GMT business hours.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- E2E Sales execution. Planning, Prospecting, Nurturing, Closing, Post Sales Support
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain and build rapport with senior client executives to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understand legal ramifications of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Learnerbly’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how Learnerbly can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
- 3-10 years of SaaS sales or consulting experience, with personal and direct responsibility for revenue targets
- A thorough knowledge of the digital ecosystem as it applies to Learnerbly’s business and its clients’ activities and needs
- Experience and ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with C-suite leaders of scale-up businesses as well as FTSE 100 / 250 decision-makers
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take responsibility for the full stack of business development development activities: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and roll up your sleeves to build something great
- Ability to speak a second European language a plus – French, German, and Spanish in particular.
- A consultative and thoughtful partner who can identify education-based solutions to business problems
- Someone who understands how startups as well as large organisations work
- Someone who doesn’t visibly “sell”, but instead guides clients through a complicated buying process
- Competitive salary and results-driven bonus
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
- Be your authentic self : For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey : "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance : “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor : We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.