At Learnerbly, we're looking for a Partnerships Executive to join our team and assist in managing and developing our partnership relationships within our platform.
Partnerships Executive at Learnerbly, at Learnerbly, London, remote
Given the current circumstances this role is 100% remote at the moment.
Learnerbly is a London based Workplace Learning Platform that enables people to be their best selves at work.
Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
We're looking for a Partnerships Executive to join our team and assist in managing and developing our partnership relationships within our platform.
We are hiring on a rolling basis.
Through our hiring process, we want people to give examples of the outcomes they've achieved rather than focussing on output. What? How? Why? Tell us more about your thinking process and the results you did -or didn't!- deliver.
- Work with Partnerships Lead to manage ongoing partnerships by building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Content management: Keep partner’s resources relevant to our audience by maintaining their learning content up to date and accurate.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment and Operations team to ensure the fulfillment processes for partners are clear and updated
- Identifying potential new partners through incoming partnership form or outreach
- Contribute to and support other departmental work as appropriate
- Maintain Outdated events pipeline updated
- Any learning programme admin or management
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- You love building new working relationships, nurturing them, and maximizing their potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team
- Ideally, you have some kind of experience in successful account management and/or relationship building
- You are committed to continued learning and supporting the learning of others
- Experience in working in cross-departmental teams or structures to deliver projects
- Great organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active self-starter and enjoy working as part of a small team
- You like bringing new ideas to the table or enjoy creating streamlined processes
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
You’ll also receive:
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and well-being budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position as a full time UK worker, but we are flexible and open to discussing other options within +/-1h GMT business hours.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Water-cooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, and culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.