Do you want to help build a new digital marketing agency and concept?
Step forward and step up your career by joining us as Lumo on a flexible/part-time basis.We're a recently-launched digital marketing agency looking for its first hire to help with a fast-growing roster of engaging and diverse clients. We don't take on projects that don't excite us!
About the role
We're a recently-launched digital marketing agency looking for its first hire to help with a fast-growing roster of engaging and diverse clients. We don't take on projects that don't excite us! We're looking for a PPC and paid channels specialist. Salary £28-£30k (pro-rated if part-time). The role will focus on PPC and paid social management, but also cover programmatic display, analytics, reporting, SEO, email marketing and other ad hoc digital duties.
Full 121 training will be offered from the founder of the agency, who has 12 years' experience and loves to teach.
Part-time, we can work with someone 3-4 days a week. We'd also be open to working with someone 6-8 half days a week, or a combination - we can be flexible, just let us know what your availability is like and we will try to work it out.
We go beyond our marketing channels and take a business-owner mentality with all of our clients. This gives us a great perspective to add value to our clients' businesses that stretches far beyond digital marketing, and gives you the opportunity to learn everything about taking a brand, product or service to market.
We're curious, restless and tenacious. We work smarter, then harder, and we double down on success to cultivate more. Everything is viewed through a data lens, and everything we do we tie back to revenue.
You're a diligent, data-led marketer who's keen to learn and expand on your current ability, most likely looking for your second role in marketing, or a flexible option to suit your lifestyle. You have good experience with paid digital marketing channels such as PPC and/or paid social media - well on your way to becoming a T-shaped marketer.
You love a pivot table and need people to talk to about the amazing new formula you've just worked out. You're naturally curious, don't accept the status quo, and you're always up-to-date with the latest industry news.
Your entrepreneurial spirit is demonstrable. You probably dream of one day launching your own business, or maybe you've already started on the side.
- Day to day management and execution on PPC, paid social and other paid channels
- SEO, including technical auditing, digital PR link-building and advising clients on best approaches
- Advising and strategising for e-commerce businesses - knowledge of Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento a bonus
- Weekly and ad hoc reporting, including attending (over Zoom) client meetings
- Creation of digital marketing strategies that cut through the competition, grow revenue and surprise and delight our clients
- Later in the year, direct management responsibility and coaching of junior team members
Remote working and future plans
We're currently a fully remote organisation. When lockdown rules permit, we'll be based in zone 1-2 somewhere in Central-South London in a flexible working space TBC. For part-time roles, it would be great if you're available to spend one day a week physically in the office as standard.
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank hols), rising one day for each year of service, up to 3 years
- 4% matched pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pet friendly office
We're right at the start of a really exciting journey and I'm not sure you'll ever get a bigger opportunity to learn about how an agency model grows than working with me at Lumo.