FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that you are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Benefits include: 32 Days holiday, birthday day off, cycle to work, Farflex allowance & much more.
We are a team made up of specialists in product management, product design, product operations and product marketing and expertise in brand, design systems and technology innovation for the FARFETCH Group's business-to-business offering.
We are motivated by innovation as we champion platform thinking both inside and outside of FARFETCH by increasing the growth of an enterprise-level technology platform for our B2B partners.
As the Senior Content and Social Specialist for FARFETCH Platform Solutions (FPS), you will lead the development, delivery and measurement of our B2B content marketing campaigns, reporting to the Product Marketing Manager.
You will work with FPS Commercial and Product team members and external content agencies, to create compelling marketing materials that engage with target audiences in the luxury commerce industry.
What you'll do
- You will create and lead the B2B content marketing plan, managing the content calendar to address important strategic themes and seize tactical opportunities
- You will manage the ongoing development of our FPS website alongside our internal tech team
- You will develop a range of content using both an external agency and other internal departments. Content includes: blogs, product one pagers, demo videos, eBooks, whitepapers, webinars and digital events
- You will manage the relationship with our external content production agency, from briefing to review and delivery of specific content items to ensure deliverables are on track
- You will run our FPS Linkedin channel (with expansion to other social media channels in future) with a focus on organic content from concept and content creation to posting and reporting
- You will determine and track metrics to measure effectiveness across marketing platforms, focusing on how we can increase conversion rates
- You will be the authority on the B2B tone of voice and house style, ensuring that copywriting is consistent across client-facing communications
Who you are
- You are experienced in B2B content marketing and social media, delivering independent content strategies for B2B companies, agencies or similar
- You are a copywriter with experience in writing content for social channels
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts, including LinkedIn
- You are experienced in content production and have previously managed the content creation process
- You are proficient with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, email marketing platforms and B2B social platforms
- You are experienced with data and analysing campaign results to create reports and identify recommendations
- You are excited by the FARFETCH mission and the world of luxury fashion
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.