Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product.
We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture.
We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Media Operations Executive will support the Advertising Services and Partnerships function in carrying out delivery and optimisation responsibilities and ensuring the ongoing success of campaigns. The main responsibilities of the role will be to traffic and test assets across multiple delivery platforms, while also optimising and managing regular BAU reporting. You will report to the Media Operations Manager, part of the Operations team for Partnerships and will also work with Sales and Sales Planning and other teams within Brand Creative and Marketing. Media Operations focuses on the delivery and activation of booked campaign elements and continued optimisation towards client goals. Our Media Operations Executive will oversee campaign management and optimisation for all booked campaigns. This will include execution of deliverables across the whole product suite, encompassing on-and off-site display, native content solutions, CRM and Featured Products Network.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage campaign bookings in the ad server and managing inventory to ensure that campaign elements are deliverable
- Ensure campaign QA is complete before the live date and pull screen grabs ready for delivery to clients
- Traffic, optimise and BAU report on all ad-served deliverable elements including direct display, social, programmatic and sponsored products and monitor campaign delivery and performance
- Support technical and specification queries regarding display media and other products
- Make recommendations to the Product Commercialisation team to future proof our business and improve our offering to clients.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 or more years experience within a similar campaign management position, with knowledge of ad servers and web analytics tools
- Knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and data manipulation
- Familiar with quality assurance methodologies to ensure high standard of execution
- Experience co-ordinating multiple projects at different stages
- Solutions minded and commercially astute
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.