You'll be responsible for leading an outstanding leadership & Stylist team, inspiring them to build and engage in relationships with our most valuable clients whilst supporting them to achieve and exceed their goals. You'll create and promote the Private Client UK & Europe strategy and growth plans. Your teams will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. In this role, you'll develop a unique skillset as you partner with senior management and functional leaders to design and implement the Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and improve customer loyalty, retention and new client acquisition with a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for inspiring, developing and upskilling a team. You'll have a deep knowledge of luxury/fashion and experience of managing sales turnover. You'll have a strategic mindset but action oriented, be able to manage senior stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll collaborate with the Senior Sales Director, Private Client to develop the Private Client sales strategy whilst also identifying key markets of growth and areas of opportunity within your regions with a vision of becoming famous for our Private Client Service in every local market.
- You'll translate this strategy into an executional plan, focused on growing the Private Client segment in the UK & Europe ensuring the customer is at the heart of every strategy with the support and collaboration of Fashion Concierge, Marketing and Client Development functions.
- Working with the Private Client Marketing team you will design clear customer inner tier growth/ sales plans and oversee the lifecycle of the private client tier for your region to retain & grow customer loyalty & retention.
- You'll partner with the key stakeholder to develop sales actions & tactics to support the future growth and scaling of our Fashion Concierge service with a focus on high value & hard luxury categories whilst also ensuring full adoption of the service from the Private Client leaders and stylists.
- You'll inspire and build an outstanding leadership & styling team, creating an environment where individuals are supported to achieve & exceed their business and personal results.
- You'll embrace and live the Farfetch values but more importantly you will create and continue to build a team culture which empowers and celebrates individuality, inclusivity, and diversity.
- You'll partner with key stakeholder to ensure full adoption and understanding of the Private Client and Farfetch Diversity & Inclusion roadmap supporting and advocating for a culture of conscious inclusion.
- You'll motivate and guide the Private Client Managers & Stylists to achieve their maximum potential, coaching them on their future growth plans ensuring that each person has a clear understanding of their personal career & development plan.
- You will engage them with the department vision and strategy and ensuring regular and clear communication.
- Collaborate with your regional Fashion Concierge, Marketing and Client Development team to develop and carefully curate offline and online client touch points and offline sales activities which are following the Private Client brand guidelines.
- You'll work with the Private Client Marketing team to ensure each of our Private Clients receive engaging, bespoke & relevant communications which highlight the best of Farfetch from both a product & service offering.
- You'll work with peer group leaders, Client Development and marketing teams on acquisition strategies, brand collaborations and partnerships to identify new business opportunities to grow our Private Client portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll be someone who has a flair and passion to coach and develop a team, building a highly engaged outstanding sales team.
- You'll inspire and motivate your team & those around with your enthusiasm to achieve & exceed results.
- You'll be a client centric leader with a natural passion for delivering an excellent customer journey & experience.
- You'll be a luxury industry expert with a deep knowledge of the wants and needs of the luxury customer.
- You'll have a strategic mind-set with an ability to devise an operational plan.
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial knowledge, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations; you'll have managed a P&L.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.