The FARFETCH Finance Transformation team are looking for a resourceful Finance Transformation Manager to help with both finance and cross functional transformation and integration projects.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The FARFETCH Finance Transformation team are looking for a Finance Transformation Manager to help with both finance and cross functional transformation and integration projects. The role would suit someone who is looking for a hands-on role, using their operational finance and project management skills, to be an essential person in analysing processes, designing solutions and project managing the implementation to help build a Finance Team for the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify operational finance improvements leading to increased accuracy and efficiency of the month end process
- Collaborate with the wider Finance team and monitor internal processes, identify industry trends and value creation opportunities to maximise potential of the department and build a Finance Team of the future
- Automate and improve across the Finance spectrum
- Help establish the strategy and be accountable for implementation of the Finance Change and Transformation strategy, including implementation of the Finance Operating Model
- Be an important support for business integrations post acquisition
- Work with the Finance Systems and Internal Control teams to ensure the design and effectiveness of systems and controls provides a strong and robust environment, with effective Sarbannes-Oxley compliant control frameworks
- Develop an important partner map and Change management agenda to support the proposed transformation
- Take charge of project management and seamless execution of the Finance Transformation strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a professional accounting qualification, with a bachelor's degree or equivalent, although not compulsory.
- You have operational finance experience preferably in IFRS and within SEC listed, or similar, entities.
- You have hands on knowledge of Finance processes and a great idea of what 'excellent' is, with experience in a Sarbannes-Oxley environment, or similar
- You have experience implementing new SOX compliant processes in Finance, from initial source information through to the operational finance process and the technical reporting requirements
- You have experience managing multiple projects, workstreams and deadlines, working with other managers to achieve cross functional projects, and multitasking with ease
- You are comfortable talking to senior management and to business partners to explain finance and business strategies and contribute to wider business projects
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.