FARFETCH Platform Solutions is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands. This is an opportunity to join one of our fastest growing teams at a time where we are looking scale up our best in class Customer Insights offering.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Customer Insight Analyst, sitting within FARFETCH Platform Solutions, will manage and build customer focussed analysis, reporting and data modelling for both internal and external stakeholders which provide essential actionable recommendations across a diverse client base. You will report to the Customer Insights Manager and sit within a team of analysts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will produce and present analysis focussing on marketing channels, customer behaviour and life cycle, predictive modelling, segmentation and many more areas.
- You will scope and create key reports to ensure the FPS team and our clients have access to insightful analytics.
- You will work regularly with teams across the business including CRM and Paid Marketing on cross-functional projects.
- You will work with the FARFETCH BI and Product team to build customer data and analysis requirements.
- You will have direct contact with clients and will present to senior managers.
- You will work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker and others as necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are commercially minded analyst, proficient in managing multiply projects concurrently and dealing with ambiguity in briefs from clients.
- You have previous analytics work experience in areas such as customer insights, CRM analytics, lifetime value, channel analysis, cohort analysis.
- You have experience working in a luxury or fashion sector.
- You are proficient working with SQL and Excel.
- You have experience working with Tableau or other similar BI tools.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.