We are looking for an Affiliate Manager with experience managing the affiliate marketing channel for the US&CA markets. As a manager within the affiliate team, you will help deliver performance goals through investment and developing long-term plans to ensure continued and sustainable growth.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to lead efforts in the US&CA managing growth and investment against business goals. You will develop long-term plans to ensure continued and sustainable growth as well as analysing performance to identify opportunities and risk. You will manage recruitment and the activation of new, on-brand affiliate partners for your region. You will work with the Global Affiliate team, Marketing, Data Science, Analytics and Product (amongst others) to develop strategies and process ensuring complete business and team agreement. You will report directly to the Head of Affiliates and own business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the Head of Affiliate and contribute to strategy development for the affiliate channel ensuring agreement on our goals and translate the strategy (team & department) into operational and tactical plans
- Contribute to the budget definition and manage and controls associated costs and resources for the department
- Establish measurement indicators aligned with department strategy and analyse to identify potential efficiency improvements and determine solutions for at-risk areas
- Manage ongoing operations of the area and establish plans
- Develop relationships with important affiliate partners to align strategic goals and identify areas of opportunity
- Stay ahead of advancements across the Farfetch business to use new capabilities
- Communicate with other departments and teams to exchange important information and to identify areas of cooperation to bring contribution to the Farfetch strategy
- Keep up-to-date with industry and internal developments and translate this knowledge into Performance Marketing projects
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a ability to analyse and draw insights from large datasets
- You think innovatively, creatively and experience anticipating department challenges and proposing solutions
- You have a ability to solve complex challenges and solutions and identify risk
- You are precise and committed to meeting goals
- You are comfortable working flexibly and with independence to achieve specified tasks and you are a collaborator
- You have experience managing updates and priorities
- You have experience leading and supervising team members
- You will live the Farfetch values every day
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.