Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees in over 20 countries, across over 28 cities.
We're looking for someone to become a crucial cog in the Juno wheel, developing our product. Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to really make a mark with our challenger status.
Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better.
We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
Our platform is our company, so unsurprisingly it needs a passionate, driven, and commercially-minded person that can take big ideas and turn them into a reality for our members, our business clients and our providers.
If you want to build something that will have a social impact, and be responsible for creating a brand with name-brand recognition, you should consider joining us.
- Be the voice of the user, ensuring that feedback and data is used to create the best experience possible
- Ensure the brand experience is consistent and maintains stickiness
- Implement and oversee product development, new features and projects
You need to have:
- Proven track-record of building global digital marketplaces before
- Previous ownership of product roadmap and strategy
- Commercial experience growing an international platform
- Experience overseeing entire product functions
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.