Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees in over 20 countries, across over 28 cities.
We're looking for someone hands-on and energetic to join our Sales and Business Development team and help us grow our community. Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to really grow as the business accelerates.
Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better. We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Through our work, Juno is having a real-world impact for professionals around the world.
- Developing and nurturing a pipeline of sales prospects
- Help us optimise our outbound strategy and increase our outbound pipeline
- Building an understanding of the challenges businesses experience when providing wellbeing support to their teams
- Introducing Juno’s benefits and moving leads down the pipeline
- Closing your own deals from outbound sales efforts
You need to have:
- A customer-centric obsession
- Consultative sales experience
- Great listening skills
- Previous experience in Sales for startups
It would be nice if you had:
- Data analysis skills
- Great writing skills
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.