Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees in over 20 countries, across over 28 cities.
We're looking for someone to lead Growth Marketing for our B2B efforts. Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to rise quickly through the business as it grows.
Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better. We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
Through our work, Juno is having a real-world impact for professionals around the world.
- Developing data-driven product marketing experiments to increase conversion rates
- Assessing and improving customer on-boarding and member experience
- Building and maintaining the product sales funnel
- Develop and ideate product improvements that increase engagement and account growth
- Lifecycle management across all channels
- Project management of product development
- Data-driven performance marketing development
You need to have:
- A customer-centric obsession
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure start-up/scale-up
- Previous product growth experience in a start up
- Data-fluent with the ability to dissect marketing and user data
It would be nice if you had:
- Web-building skills (Webflow, basic HTML)
- Design skills (Sketch, Figma, Creative Cloud)
- Good copywriting skills
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.