Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees in over 20 countries, across over 28 cities.
Are you a one-person creative team?! You should speak to us.
We're looking for someone to become our voice and help us grow our community. Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to really grow as the business accelerates.
Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better. We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
Through our work, Juno is having a real-world impact for professionals around the world.
- Creating and implementing a content strategy across multiple channels (email, social media, web, product)
- Write content, create collateral, come up with campaign ideas
- Bring your unique voice to the table and help us build our platform
You need to have:
- Multimedia production skills
- Graphic design skills
- Copywriting skills
It would be nice if you had:
- Video editing experience
- Web design experience (Webflow, basic HTML)
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.