Juno inspires more human workplaces by connecting employees to better wellbeing choices. We work with businesses to rethink and improve the wellbeing of employees in over 20 countries, across over 28 cities.
We're looking for an energetic and methodical B2B marketing manager. Juno is growing fast, and this could be an opportunity to really grow as the business accelerates.
Working at Juno means working on something truly meaningful: improving the lives of people at work.
Our mission is simple: to change the way employees experience their work life for the better. We’re doing that by completely rethinking the way employees access mental health and wellbeing support from their workplace, with our truly world-class marketplace platform.
Through our work, Juno is having a real-world impact for professionals around the world.
- Creating and implementing B2B growth strategies across multiple channels (email, social, web)
- Implementing and managing Paid marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and optimising our acquisition funnel to ensure prospective customers have a great experience
- Deploying product experiments and improvements that increase our conversion rate
- Work with our Content and Sales team to ensure our efforts are coherent across all channels
You need to have:
- Previous experience working for a B2B startup
- Experience building and improving sales and marketing funnels across web and email
- Hubspot proficiency
- Data analysis competency
It would be nice if you had:
- Web design experience (Webflow, basic HTML)
What it’s like to work at Juno
When it comes to workplace experience, we really like to walk the walk. We’re leading the conversation about the relationship between employees and their employers. That means, at Juno, you’ll enjoy:
- 31 days paid annual leave
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Work anywhere you want
- Continual learning and development opportunities
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.