In the role as Sustainable Business Executive - Conscious, you will help achieve the Positively Conscious strategy, by supporting our community and partners to act and choose more positively.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will help develop our Positively Conscious strategy centred on empowering our community to choose more positively and supporting our partners to embrace more sustainable business practices, while ensuring we meet targets and unlock new opportunities for positive growth. We are looking for someone with project management skills and who is comfortable working across multiple teams in an ever-evolving company
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting into the Sustainable Business Manager you will support in the development of the Positively Conscious strategy across Farfetch.com and our subsidiaries (including Browns, New Guards Group and Stadium Goods), in particular:
- You will engage Brand and Boutiques Partners with sustainability-related projects, manage related work flows
- You will identify conscious stock opportunities among current and prospective Brand Partners
- Support the team to assess the sustainability performance of brands and products partnering with external providers
- Research and develop sustainability criteria for products and services offered on the platform along with conscious requirements for partners
- Support the development and tracking of marketing activities and identify opportunities for Conscious
- Contribute to the creation of collaterals to support the team activities
- Report progress on Conscious projects and work with the practice Business Analyst to track yearly targets
- Support the developments of services that accelerate the use of sustainable-practices for Partners
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience working across different teams and functions within a business, along with external partners
- You have experience managing projects or workstreams, within a consulting, fashion, ecommerce or high-growth tech business
- A sustainability-related background (roles or studies)
- You are able to develop strong relationships with different team members and partners
- You think strategically
- You can work with Power-Point and Excel (can perform basic functions and analysis)
- You are passionate about the ability of the business to promote positive change
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.