We have a fantastic opportunity to work at the forefront of a large accomplished global SEO department at FARFETCH. You will build on an established SEO strategy, implementing your revolutionary ideas while developing meaningful working relationships with your team and peers.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
An incredible opportunity to work at the forefront of a large experienced global SEO department at FARFETCH. The Director of SEO role is like no other; your scope, to build on an established SEO strategy, implementing your revolutionary ideas while developing meaningful working relationships with your team and peers. You'll report into the Senior Director of Demand Generation and lead the growth of organic search and app store optimisation, using a mixture of in-house and external resources. The pace is fast yet rewarding, as is the culture of FARFETCH.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create the global SEO and ASO strategies, working with the broader business to reach international goals
- You will have a holistic view of the organisation and be develop relationships across a board matrix organization
- You will build a inspired and engaged department and team by leading, inspiring, motivating and developing team members from Senior Managers through to Assistants.
- You will establish the department budget requirements, manage and control the costs and ensure resources are in place to operate meeting our business goals
- You will work with technical, brand and product teams, helping push forward strategic programmes, ensuring correct prioritisation and team resourcing is in place
- You will bring your revolutionary SEO ideas to the role, being able to measure uplift and success
- You will develop creative concepts in partnership with Brand team members, that support the new brand strategy positioning in the minds of the consumer
- You will inspire the SEO and showcase behaviors that establish you as a role model for the business
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a senior industry expert in SEO, but you also create change, rather than just delivering it
- You have a track record of inspiring teams to deliver great work
- You are an expert in global e-commerce SEO, have commercial awareness, and experience leading a diverse team
- You solve a range of complex problems affecting a broad department
- You have a background in building and delivering large-scale global SEO strategies
- You have experience facilitating complex conversations between departments, and varying levels of management
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.