The Senior CRM Executive will oversee the delivery of Farfetch's CRM strategy across email and push marketing, managing a team of CRM Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You'll report into the CRM Manager, supporting on developing a strategy to deliver on retention channels' revenue targets and promote future growth.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Senior CRM Executive will oversee the delivery of Farfetch's CRM strategy across email and push marketing, managing a team of CRM Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You'll report to the CRM Manager, supporting on developing a strategy to deliver on retention channels' revenue targets and drive future growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee execution of Farfetch's CRM strategy, managing a team to deliver email and push communications to meet commercial targets
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
- Support on forecasting and planning process to meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Work with email developers and designers to improve email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution and provide relevant recommendations and next steps from the results
- Collaborate with Oracle Responsys (ESP) to ensure the team is adopting new technology and maximise usage of the platform
- Manage a team of CRM Assistants. Recruit talent following our needs
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a CRM role
- Experience of planning, building and executing complex testing programs (a/b, multivariate etc.)
- Management experience – proven experience managing direct reports
- o Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- o Ability to build performance reports
- o Ability to build business cases and perform sense checks on numbers
- Experience working in an international business & large-scale database
- Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working with an Email service provider ( Responsy's or similar tier 1 platform)
- An understanding of the luxury fashion industry
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.