The Private Client Commercial team are looking for a dedicated Commercial Analyst to support in building the Private Client commercial strategy through in depth analysis and sales and stock planning. The role will be ideal for someone with an analytical mindset and strong commercial acumen, with the ability to work with multiple different teams and stakeholders, who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, globally orientated environment.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Commercial Analyst will work with the Global Commercial team to support in building the Private Client Commercial strategy and plans to acquire and grow spend of high value customers within this tier. You will help build both the analytics and planning of the Private Client business and work with the Commercial Planning and Pricing and Merchandise Planning and Analytics teams to use best practices and tailor processes and methodologies to Private Client.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be the main contact between the Private Client and Merchandise Planning and Analytics team.
- Provide the Private Client Commercial Team with the commercial insights needed to build the strategy and action plans to maximise the Private Client business.
- Develop tools and reports to track performance and produce weekly insights to be shared internally
- Oversee the Private Client sales and stock planning.
- Develop tracking tools to understand our sales position vs projection and influence dedicated actions to be taken accordingly
- You will become an expert in our Private Clients shopping behaviour, and develop an understanding of shopping patterns and trends across this tier of clients
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Demand or Supply Planning, or Analytics.
- You have great experience in the fashion and luxury industry
- Advanced data modelling techniques
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data
- You have experience using Excel (can perform complex functions) and SQL.
- Experience using R, Matlab, Python is desirable
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.