FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimising People processes for FARFETCH UK initiatially, with scope for Browns to be added, so we can create seamless experiences across the People journey. This will include but not be limited to on and off boarding, compliance, contract and vendor management, benefits, policies, toolkit creation and systems management. You'll lead a team of People Coordinators, ensuring scalable foundations are built, to enable the People team and Farfetchers and Browns employees to thrive in their roles.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage, review and optimise local people processes across the People journey, in partnership with global Centres of Expertise (CoE's) and globally defined processes, ensuring they're seamless, compliant with legislation and SOX controls.
- You'll lead a team of People Coordinators to guide them on how to best organise and manage the UK People team Inbox, the first point of contact for people queries for all Farfetchers
- You'll partner with the UK Payroll team to ensure payroll deadlines are met and payroll data is accurately captured for the monthly pay run.
- You'll work with the People Partnering team to understand what data insights they need to make informed decisions and share regular reports in a user-friendly format, to report on key data and help analyse local trends
- You'll improve a culture of self-service at Farfetch by creating toolkits for key local processes, training the business and People team, and supporting business communication
- You'll oversee vendor and invoice management and optimization
- You'll take ownership of UK People data and ensure data integrity by cleansing and regularly auditing data in our systems and trackers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advanced knowledge of UK employment law, Payroll processes, UK immigration processes and HR compliance and SOX controls
- An experienced manager within a People Operations team, ideally having led setting the function up.
- Customer-centric approach, with a focus on the end-user of processes, tools and people experiences.
- Business facing experience and are passionate about a seamless People journey
- HR systems (Workday) expertise and a strong focus on accuracy of data
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have a growth mindset, continuously striving for creative ways to approach situations and challenge the status quo
- People management experience, able to lead, develop and motivate a team
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.