You will be a big part of the future success of FarFetch and marketing's contribution to business success. With a big remit looking after marketing production, front-end development, the content customers see across all of our experiences and the planning of campaigns.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will manage the Marketing Production and Planning function for Farfetch, responsible for team development and management, strategy development, content tooling, asset delivery and publishing. This team manages Marketing Production, Content Planning , Project Management and Front end Development for Content experiences. You will have experience in this field either agency side, or within a high volume marketing production function. Although this is not a creative role, you will understand the creative processes and challenges involved. You will report to the VP Customer Retention
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Marketing Production:
- Oversee the Production teams responsible for building and deploying all content across app, web and retention channels (email and push notifications)
- Inspire creativity, automation and scalability by defining tooling improvements and developing the roadmap in collaboration with Product and Development teams.
- Plan and Project Management:
- Provide full cycle project management to marketing content, campaigns and messaging (from creative brief through to creative process, development and final deployment. This team will manage end-to-end marketing campaign workflows and ensuring delivery across multiple teams).
- Help identify and deploy workflow management tools for the Marketing teams
- Front-end Development:
- Manage the development team responsible for building customer-facing websites, email and internal web applications.
- Guide the development team to foster relationships with our engineering teams whilst building dynamic experiences which use Farfetch's data, delivering exciting customer journeys through increased segmentation and personalisation. Help the team identify a more efficient and scalable QA process.
- Ensure the team is continuing to develop, scalable solutions for content development across email, app and on site. Support the production teams in applying new technologies which improve working efficiencies between copy and linguistic teams.
- Onsite Marketing:
- Onsite Marketing provides insights and guidance to important partners through content performance and measurement.
- We bring a customer-focused lens into our content, messaging and segmentation strategies as well create experiences that customers love through the power of experimentation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working in a similar role, with experience in ecommerce & marketing.
- An understanding of web, digital and creative teams with an ability to guide a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
- Experience working with enterprise level CMS tools.
- Experience working with design automation tools for large-scale production.
- Experience managing a range of production dependencies across many platforms.
- Experience managing complex workflows, and putting a scheduling tool into practice.
- Willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.