You will sub-edit and proofread operational content such as transactional mails, UX copy and partner training materials, as well as product information including brand names, category names, size & fit information and other related content. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting directly to the Content Supervisor – Russia & CIS, you will sub-edit operational content and product information transcreated and localised by our team of writers. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice. Experience in writing and sub-editing digital content is essential, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in Russia & CIS. To succeed in this role, you must have a firm grasp of the Russian language. You'll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with multiple departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will sub-edit and proofread operational content such as transactional mails, UX copy and partner training materials, and product information including brand names, category names, size & fit information and other related content
- You might be required to write content on an ad-hoc basis
- You will work with our main team members and ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels
- You will ensure all copy reaches our Quality standards
- You will establish routines and standards with the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
- You will assist to provide copy audits or important projects
- You will help with new content projects where required
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in Russian, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and can adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have excellent attention to detail and impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- You have some experience training others upon best practices and giving thoughtful feedback to writers
- You have experience setting up processes and quality checklists
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Russia & CIS, its players and its consumers
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.