You will localise various content including product description, webtext, flat content, email newsletters and promotions. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Reporting directly to the Senior Content Writer – Dutch, you will localise operational content and product descriptions into Dutch. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Experience in writing content is preferred, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in the Netherlands. To succeed in this role, you must have an extensive knowledge of the Dutch language. You'll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with various departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will localise various content including product description, webtext, flat content, email newsletters and promotions
- You will be an expert on particular fashion brands and categories
- You will track and correct defects of product descriptions and other localised content
- You will ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our Quality standards
- You will establish routines and standards with the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in Dutch, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and can adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in the Netherlands, its players and its consumers
- Experience in fashion content localisation/writing is preferred, but a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.