You will transcreate editorial features and marketing content including emails, advertisements and social posts. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting directly to the Content Supervisor – Russia & CIS, you will transcreate and localise marketing content. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice. Experience in writing and transcreating content is preferred, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in Russia & CIS. To succeed in this role, you must have an extensive knowledge of the Russian language. You'll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with multiple departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will transcreate editorial features and marketing content including emails, advertisements and social posts
- You will ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our desired Quality standards
- You will establish routines and standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in Russian, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and will adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Russia & CIS, its local players and its consumers
- You have solid experience in translation, copywriting and editorial roles in the fashion or related industries (Fashion Editor, Fashion Journalist). However, a linguistics professional who wants to move their career into fashion will also be considered
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.