You will transcreate editorial features and marketing content including (but not limited to) emails, advertisements and social posts. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Reporting directly to the Content Supervisor - Danish, you will transcreate and localise marketing content. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice.
Experience in writing and transcreating content is preferred, as is having a sound understanding of the luxury e-commerce landscape in Denmark. To succeed in this role, you must have an extensive knowledge of the Danish language. You'll benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with various departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will transcreate editorial features and marketing content including (but not limited to) emails, advertisements and social posts
- You will ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our desired Quality standards
- You will establish routines and standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in Danish, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and can adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Denmark, its local players and its consumers
- Experience in fashion content localisation/writing is preferred, but a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.