The FARFETCH Performance Marketing team are looking for a dedicated Display Performance Marketing Manager to help manage all aspects of our global display marketing. You are someone who is looking to develop within the exciting digital marketing world and as part of a technology-focused, luxury fashion brand.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will have a mix of mobile marketing with more broad display marketing experience. You will report directly to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager responsible for Display & App marketing globally to help implement marketing strategies based on our goals. You are highly numerical with strong technical capability, you will work with the product and analytics teams to grow the channels and help create the marketing product strategy. You are comfortable with managing direct reports and will enjoy overseeing over performance marketing activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will build and develop of a customer acquisition strategy for App Install campaigns to increase engagement and long term LTV
- You will manage a multimillion app marketing budgets to achieve revenue and new customers growth within ROAS and profitability goals set on a monthly basis
- Manage and optimization across multiple sources like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, ASA, Criteo, work with app measurement and attribution in App world (AppsFlyer / Adjust)
- Full responsibility for collaboration with partners, i.e. contract negotiations, launch plans on any necessary tech & creative requirements including tracking setup
- You will work with the Product team to connect our marketing roadmap and providing requirements, tracking product features and app development
- You will work with the Analytics team to improve our reporting capabilities for the team, with a focus on evolving of the existing attribution model
- Support annual Farfetch promotional calendar working with the creative team on the visual and emotional part of our marketing activities
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced Marketing Manager who has worked within an E-commerce environment
- Experienced working for Performance Marketing department and good understanding of opportunities and challenges in this environment
- You are willing to embrace new opportunities, bring fresh perspectives without being afraid of failure
- Encourage those around you, striving for everyone to express their opinions and ideas within a safe space
- Passionate about e-commerce marketing and keen to learn and develop your career in this area
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.