We are looking for an organised person with a commercial and financial knowledge to support the Media Solutions team in achieving their targets and business growth. This role is ideal for someone looking to work in a fast paced environment in an exciting area of the business where you will learn something new every day.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
As a Business Strategy & Planning Manager, you will partner with Media Solutions leadership on strategic projects, and oversee the strategies, operational processes that support our sales revenues and business growth. You will be a thought/execution partner for the team leaders by staying focussed on aligning the highest-level priorities with daily operations; by defining strategic goals and milestones for the team and ensuring a agreement in execution. You will also manage the rhythm of the business activities such as annual planning, revenue forecasting, weekly/monthly business reviews and other cadenced metrics important to the health of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Promote visible strategic sales projects and work to analyse opportunities, develop solutions, establish project plans, milestones and priorities, tracking and reporting on team's results through a rigorous, data-driven reporting framework.
- Be the primary contact for E-Concession, and other Commercial teams. Manage Sales Strategy processes through a mix of routine and ad-hoc reviews.
- Manage operational execution of sales processes: pipeline generation (partnering with E-Concession & Category Development teams) and pipeline management (partnering with Media Solutions sales and Operations teams) utilising CRM systems and tools such as Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Manage Salesforce reporting; implement reporting processes including developing reports, dashboards, and analytics around sales forecasting/pacing, pipeline and important performance metrics to improve our goals
- Organise sales data by defining role and user-level rules and best practices; to support the teams in reporting on sales forecasts, trends, opportunities, wins / losses, and competitive activities in the market
- Ensure system integrity across all users, application and integrated systems, and make recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, processes, and reporting
- Manage the business planning processes, with guidance from the department Director, including profitability and budget management, revenue forecasts and sales quotas tracking, insights on the sales pipeline, strategic account planning and tiering, and managing resource allocation/trade-offs.
- Be the primary contact with Commercial Finance & Accounting teams ensuring reporting and accuracy of financial data on Media Solutions business; such as providing latest views on revenue and profitability forecasts, managing accruals and reconciliation processes, and accounts receivable ageing reports management.
- Oversee our performance reporting at development of a master KPI reporting dashboard/template for the team.
- Analyse and develop deep insights on our performance, core performance metrics and preparation of internal business reviews (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc)
- Support the sales team with accurate and frequent reporting on the pipeline health, forecasts, sales managers' completion against quotas and other KPIs that flow through a range of client tiers, categories and market territories.
- Track, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs and diagnosing gaps in performance and providing relevant solutions to address them. Make recommendations based on trends/analyses, market conditions, company direction/KPIs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have experience of project management and delivering projects and strategic plans.
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial knowledge with experience of financial reporting.
- You'll have organisational and administration skills.
- You have experience managing senior partner relationships
- High proficiency in excel (can perform complex functions) .
- Experience working with Salesforce is desirable.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.