Our team is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle; we identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer & induction process for all new hires. We have day to day interaction with line managers across all business areas and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a global, forward-thinking and collaborative team, with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”. We’re here to find, grow and keep the best talent and build a world-class company where individuality is empowered. We’re inspiring Farfetchers around the world to live our values every day and to keep doing what’s never been done.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will be supporting a variety of high volume roles in the business - managing multiple positions at any one time, across a variety of different teams. By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events and external agencies, you’ll be able to attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of exceptional talent required.
Ideally you’d be someone happy to work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives. You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
We need someone who is a proactive trouble-shooter, who has high resilience to a fast moving environment and brimming with new ideas that will add to our already ‘be brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent. You will be a super organised ‘doer’ and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What you’ll do
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; working with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Manage multiple positions across a wide variety of headcount needed in the business
- Execute a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of top talent
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative and innovative ideas to develop this further
- Build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
- Assist in managing the talent pipeline in the UK through the applicant tracking system
- Constantly strive to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- Ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with UK employment legislation
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects as required
Who you are
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge of a variety of recruitment needs
- Experience in hiring a high volume of positions
- Worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders and suppliers; with proven influencing skills
- Experience within a fast-paced environment such as a start-up or a rapidly growing business
- Ability to identify and efficiently manage recruitment risks
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.