You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ listing descriptions, meta descriptions and category copy, based on your research into brands and categories.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Freelance SEO Copywriter to join our progressive and innovative Content Production team. Reporting into the Content Supervisor - Arabic, you'll focus on creating 'revolutionary' listing descriptions, meta descriptions and category copy, based on your research into brands and categories in English specifically for our Middle East regions. Using your SEO knowledge and working to our brand guidelines, you will create well-written and succinct copy to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on FF.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create concise, engaging and optimised brand and category listing descriptions for our ME regions
- You will research brands and categories
- You will work between SEO and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- You will produce a high volume of copy, following our targets and KPIs
WHO YOU ARE
- You are knowledgeable of SEO copy best practices
- Familiar with the Middle East region
- You have some experience working within digital content writing
- You are a flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You can write within tight deadlines, rigid KPIs and luxury industry-level standards
- You are enthusiastic about luxury fashion
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.