You will work alongside the progressive and innovative Content Production & SEO team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team -does.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the German Content Lead, you will work with the progressive and innovative Content Production & SEO team. You'll focus on creating 'revolutionary' listing descriptions, meta-descriptions and category copy, based on your research into brands and categories. You will be keen to gain SEO knowledge and working to our brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 45 employees, you will create well-written, succinct and accurate translations to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on FF.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will produce listing descriptions in German weekly (approx. 200 words each listing description)
- You will become a quality guardian for our German tone of voice and an expert on fashion brands and categories
- You will track and correcting defects of listing descriptions and other localised content
WHO YOU ARE
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- You are experienced in English-German translations
- You want to learn on SEO and optimising content
- You have knowledge of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to street style
- You are a strong writer with a style that is accurate and adaptable
- You are knowledgeable of garment and accessory construction
- You can work to clear deadlines but also to work independently
- You can work quickly and to agreed daily targets
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.