The CRM Executive will support on the delivery of Farfetch's CRM strategy across email and push marketing, working within a team to build a plan to achieve revenue and customer goals. Reporting to the CRM Manager, they will have a focus on localisation, proposing and implementing retention activity to promote scalable growth in key territories. They'll have a test-and-learn mindset and be comfortable analysing performance trends to increase output.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The CRM Executive will support on the delivery of Farfetch's CRM strategy across email and push marketing, working within a team to build a plan to achieve revenue and customer goals. Reporting to the CRM Manager, they will have a focus on localisation, proposing and implementing retention activity to improve scalable growth in key territories. They'll have a test-and-learn mindset and be comfortable analysing performance trends to increase output.They'll work with Product, Engineering and Creative teams to evolve the design and functionality of Farfetch's retention communications, and with Analytics and Data Science to guarantee a customer-centric approach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Create planning Farfetch's CRM localisation activity, identifying opportunities to offer a relevant CRM experience for users in key markets
Brief new technical features and tooling requirements into Engineering team to support scalable implementation of localisation
Use data to identify key customer trends within markets, propose and run activity to target segments with relevant content and messaging
Launch new automated CRM campaigns to address localised behaviours, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
Work with in-market teams to identify key local moments and feed activity into CRM calendar
Support on forecasting process to meet agreed KPIs and targets
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience of planning and building testing programmes (a/b, multivariate )
- Communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding key digital marketing metrics
- Intermediate Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working with/within international teams (in particular Middle East, Russia) ideal but not essential
- Experience working with an Email service provider ( Responsy's or similar tier 1 platform)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.