Incredible opportunity to support a key part of the business and gain a unique understanding of the Marketplace, and in doing so, playing a lead role in driving towards profitability for the business in 2021.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as a business partner to the CCO and his Senior leadership team
- Act as counsel for the Business Development and Account Management teams in driving effective commercial relationships with our supply partners
- Supporting the month end, budget and reforecasting processes as well as day to day support, analysis and decision making
- Analyse Commissions, Pricing, and Incentives, looking to identify opportunities and exploit trends across different supply channels
- Partner with Commercial Planning and Pricing teams to drive and deliver effective pricing/merchandising decisions
- Project appraisal for Commercial/Strategic initiatives to ensure cost/benefit of proposed projects are understood and approved
- Manage the consolidation of the Marketplace P&L during key planning cycles
- Drive forward the analysis of unit economics looking both at regional and product differences
- Finance lead in profitability projects around the business working in close collaboration with the Finance BI team
- Manage Senior Finance Analyst helping to deliver the above by providing coaching, development and support
WHO YOU ARE
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Significant experience in financial modelling, P&L consolidation and variance analysis
- Experience with AX and SAP knowledge advantageous
- Experience in technology and e-Commerce industries advantageous but not essential
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You can operate in changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You can self-motivate in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.