Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The primary focus of this position will be to assist in the following activities; planning, risk assessments, testing, documenting, reporting and validation of remediation. The IT Internal Control and Audit Manager will partner the FARFETCH Technology (FTech) team, to help drive continuous improvement in the IT control environment relating to IT governance, infrastructure, operations and cybersecurity and the SOX compliance programme. You will be responsible for undertaking ITGC improvement audits as well as SOX related activities within the ITGC environment including reviewing the work performed to determine the adequacy of internal controls over financial reporting (in both design and application). You will also lead the teams executing internal audit work and ad-hoc special projects. This highly visible role will interface with senior management on a multi-functional and multi-regional level.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will use risk-based methodologies to plan and carry out testing within the scope of ITGCs to meet regulation, primarily SOX as well as other internal audit requirements.
- You will assist in the delivery of IT SOX compliance requests which include quarterly and annual SOX reviews, internal audits and ad hoc projects.
- You will partner with (FTech) and business management to get an understanding of the audit area and trending risks.
- You will assist in the handling of IT control matters with internal and external parties, including FTech Management, Group Finance, External Auditors etc.
- You will evaluate ITGCs to determine the design and operational effectiveness of controls, identify gaps, assist with remediation plans and their implementation.
- You will assist the Head of Internal Control and Audit and IT Control and Audit Management with other aspects of the Team’s responsibilities as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in IT, engineering, finance or related subject
- You hold CISA, CISSP or another relevant information systems certification
- You have at least 5 years IT or SOX compliance audit experience
- You possess detailed understanding of the IT audit lifecycle and the principles surrounding Test of Design and Test of Operational Effectiveness
- You have an understanding of CoBIT 5 and/or COSO
- You have exposure to cloud-based technologies, cybersecurity, supplier management and agile software development including assurance related activities surrounding them
- You have demonstrable problem-solving skills and report writing skills You have flexibility to undertake occasional overseas travel
- You may be fluent or have professional proficiency in Portuguese, this would be advantageous
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.