We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem!
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re designing impactful products and experiences that fulfil all our customer and partner needs from fashion lovers to the brands, boutiques and start-ups that operate within our platform ecosystem. Our team covers the Farfetch.com website and apps, all our B2B products and in-store experiences. We’re passionate about what we can achieve together, continuously researching, testing, launching and refining new products to push the boundaries of what’s never been done before.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Director to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will lead our Inspiration, Discovery and Engagement customer domains.
We need a leader with strong experience managing a large team of subject matter experts.
Someone who is confident overseeing and implementing strategy, providing support and guidance to team members and pushing for maximum customer satisfaction and value.
We need someone who can establish successful relationships with Business Partners and thought leaders across different domains to continuously balance and maximise the prioritisation of customer and commercial needs.
Who you are
- A product leader with proven experience guiding research, design and product development which delivers customer and commercial value
- Deep understanding of the customer needs and motivations for Global fashion and luxury consumers
- Solid demonstrations of successful partnerships with Brand, Commercial, Creative and Marketing teams to bring commercial and customer opportunities from concept to reality
- Knowledge and experience creating experiences with proven results in driving customer engagement and customers returning again and again
- Experience partnering with Engineering teams, leveraging data, new technologies and research to power personalised customer experiences
What you'll do
- Create vision for contribution to overall Consumer Product metrics and alignment to Customer Metrics
- Overall ownership of the Customer Journey Vision and Strategy
- Champion for leading product development that creates maximum value for our customers
- Partnering with Customer Research and Design leadership to oversee and identify future opportunities
- Overall ownership of ideation priorities and areas of focus
- Empower team to steer data-driven decisions based on multiple and complex interdependent factors
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.