We are looking for an experienced and talented creative technologist to help the team conceptualise, illustrate, build and deliver innovative interaction digital experiences!
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
About the role
The Experience design team at Farfetch is made up of designers, thinkers, makers and creatives that use the magic of imagination alongside design and technology to focus on designing innovative and elevated ways customers experience our brand across multiple platforms and services.
We create experiences that enhance the relationship between Farfetch, and our customers. We amplify our brand, launch new products, create audience engagement and look for new ways to elevate our performance.
We are looking for an experienced and talented creative technologist to help the team conceptualise, illustrate, build and deliver innovative interaction digital experiences.
We are looking for a self-motivated problem solver who enjoys exploring new technologies and wants to share and champion their own ideas. You will help us design new ways for customers to interact and learn about the Farfetch offering.
What you'll do
- Work with the experience design, marketing, brand, and research partners to create interactive prototypes for reference to fully functional experiences
- Iterate quickly to explore and validate product features and concepts
- Set up prototypes to shape experience strategy and live qualitative, usability research sessions, and iterate based on observations
- Be a bridge to engineering and advise on how to technically achieve a desired effect
- Explore prototypes for multi-device interactions
- Contribute new ideas and creative solutions
- Stay on top of new UI technologies, product design, ML-powered design and best practices
Who you are
- An expert front-end dev or creative technologist, prototyping with a focus on interaction design, animation, and immersive experiences
- Experienced at prototyping for Web, Mobile AR/VR/MR or other UI technologies with WebGL, XR + 3D modelling is a bonus.
- Able to identify opportunities/solutions
- Passionate about design, user experience, development, creativity and a dedication to learning new technologies as they emerge
- Experience of collaborating with Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.