Exciting opportunity to work within a Treasury team that is looking to add a Treasury Analyst, focused on best practise in cash management. You’ll be working in a team which recognises that being brilliant, being human and being revolutionary is the key to driving the business forward and celebrates our shared achievements.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
This role provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Group Treasury team within a rapidly expanding business. This is a key role within Treasury (currently ten members spread across London and Porto) and will report to the Treasury Manager. The Treasury Analyst’s main responsibilities will be owning our cash forecast process, supporting the Treasury Manager implement best cash management practises, and working on various projects to accommodate business requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Owning the cashflow forecasting process, which will include liaising with both Group and local stakeholders and consolidating forecasts into our headroom model.
- Understanding and analysing any cashflow variance and budget performance.
- Maintenance and optimisation of banking systems & facilities required to support Group.
- Managing Group bank accounts & facilities, including; account opening, account closing, ad-hoc documentation and updating KYC information.
- Support the team with daily, weekly and monthly management information and reporting responsibilities, including: Sales Tracker, FX Hedging Tracker, Intercompany
- Maintaining a working knowledge and continued understanding of local country banking services, and regulations to meet Farfetch requirements.
- Provide cover for other members in the Treasury team as needed, which will include FX operations.
- Providing support on various ad-hoc requirements including, general administration, operational activities, data analysis, and project work as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Financial, Accounting or Business degree preferred, but not essential.
- Treasury Analyst who has worked within a Treasury function for at least 1 year, ideally with a cash management background. Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ambitious self-starter with good organisational and time management skills.
- Willing to embrace new opportunities and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Good communicator and stakeholder management skills. Experienced Excel user who is comfortable with advanced formulas.
- Competent in Power Point presentations.
- Act for the greater good of all teams, even when it’s beyond your area of expertise.
- Foster positive actions in those around you, and celebrate our shared achievements.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.