The FARFETCH Finance Transformation team are looking for a resourceful Finance Transformation Manager to help with both finance and cross functional transformation and integration projects.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The FARFETCH Finance Transformation team are looking for a resourceful Finance Transformation Manager to help with both finance and cross functional transformation and integration projects. The role would suit someone who is looking for a hands on role, using their operational finance and project management skills, to be a key person in analysing processes, designing solutions and project managing the implementation to help build a Finance Function for the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify operational finance improvements leading to increased accuracy and efficiency of the month end process
- Collaborate with the wider Finance team and continuously monitor internal processes, identify industry trends and value creation opportunities to maximize potential of the department and build a Finance Team of the future
- Automate and innovate across the Finance spectrum
- Help define the strategy and be accountable for implementation of the Finance Change and Transformation strategy, including implementation of the Finance Operating Model
- Be a key support for business integrations post acquisition
- Work closely with the Finance Systems and Internal Control teams to ensure the design and effectiveness of systems, processes and controls provides a strong and robust environment, with effective Sarbannes-Oxley compliant control frameworks
- Develop a robust Key Stakeholder map and Change management agenda to support the proposed transformation
- Take charge of project management and seamless execution of the Finance Transformation strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a professional accounting qualification, with preferably a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although not compulsory.
- You have strong operational finance experience preferably in IFRS and within SEC listed, or similar, entities.
- You have hands on knowledge of Finance processes and a great idea of what ‘excellent’ looks like, with experience in a Sarbannes-Oxley environment, or similar
- You have a proven track record of implementing new SOX compliant processes in Finance, from initial source information through to the operational finance process and the technical reporting requirements
- You have a proven track record of managing multiple projects, workstreams and deadlines, working with other managers to deliver cross functional projects, and multitasking with ease
- You are comfortable talking to senior management and to business partners to explain finance and business strategies and provide input into wider business projects
- You have the ability to work autonomously, are a clear communicator and have effective influencing skills
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.