Filtered are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join their team! Filtered are a Venture-Backed Series-A startup, who will be growing rapidly over the coming months. As Filtered's Customer Success Manager, you will work with some of the biggest companies in the world to help re-skill and up-skill their employees. You'll be critical in driving Filtered's success and collaborate and inform the entire business of customer trends.
What's special about this role?
- You will work with some of the biggest companies in the world to help re-skill and up-skill their employees
- You will be critical in driving Filtered's success and collaborate and inform the entire business of customer trends
- You will join a Venture-Backed Series-A start up, looking to grow rapidly in the next 18 months
- You will have the option of working remotely and flexibly to promote productivity and happiness
- You will use your account management, customer success or sales experience to build strong relationships with customers and discover commercial growth opportunities
- You will have experience managing complex enterprise accounts across multiple senior client stakeholders, ideally at a SaaS company
- You will be accustomed to navigating multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally and managing expectations accordingly
- You will have the opportunity to grow in these areas and the flexibility to extend your skillset beyond to other areas that will impact business success
- You love learning new skills and information to improve your own personal development
- You are passionate about understanding client needs and proactively supporting and challenging their aims to ensure that each project achieves success
- Revenue: Maintain a healthy customer base with limited churn, while discovering continual growth opportunities for each customer account
- Engagement: Collaborate with clients to ensure that our product is launched effectively into their business and learners make use of the product recommendations
- Education: Educate client and end-users about the power of our product and the benefits they will receive from using it
- Product Feedback: As the internal voice of our customers, feedback what you hear on the frontline to Product, Sales and Marketing to help fine-tune our offering. Build extensive knowledge of our product (UI, Algorithms and services used) to be able to do this.
Key skills & requirements
- Growth Mindset: be a continuous learner and look for improvements always in yourself and your work
- Account Management: be credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills and the gravitas to deliver ideas clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Communication: be a team player and understand when to involve other internal members of the team into your accounts
- Negotiation: ability to influence stakeholders and clients based on data and results
- Metric Analysis: reporting customer usage and other metrics that indicate engagement (or lack of) to identify what content and activity leads to engagement. Communicating metrics to stakeholders to influence decision making.
- A keen interest in technology and business trends
- Tableau, Customer.io and Typeform experience
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Key relationships: Customer Success, Marketing, Product Sales and Solutions
- Competitive pay
- Private healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Diversity & Inclusion
We care deeply about making Filtered an inclusive and diverse place to work. We encourage applications from all demographics and backgrounds to maximise the capability and neurodiversity of the team. We don’t make decisions based on gender, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other personal characteristics which are unrelated to the role. We understand that everyone has different lifestyles and we accommodate flexible working to make sure you are as productive and happy as you can be.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.