The Campaigns Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating Okta’s campaign planning, execution and measurement processes in EMEA. He or she will be expected to plan and execute global campaign initiatives in EMEA, as well as design campaigns specific to EMEA.
EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, determining targets, selecting the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and working closely with internal services and working closely with the Digital Programs Manager for how the content and campaign is brought to life through digital execution.
This role works in partnership with multiple individuals to drive demand, including corporate campaigns, field marketing, field sales, BDR & SDR teams, events and communications/PR & analyst teams.
The Campaigns Manager will be expected to take a central service approach to the roll-out of campaigns across. Working closely with the field marketing teams to ensure the campaigns are extended and localised in core regions to address pipeline targets.
This role reports to the Director, Demand Centre EMEA.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define common campaign structure and elements to be used across EMEA. Prioritising on Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries.
- Coordinate with the Digital Programs Manager as he or she fulfils the digital mix to support campaigns.
- Act as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities and timing
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance, to ensure themes are resonating and as part of an agile marketing plan correct as the themes land and are tested with our target audience.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations function to support the marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
- Assume responsibility for translations and localisations, legal review of assets, and review of assets to ensure brand consistency
- Create standard tools and hero assets that can be leveraged by other marketing functions (e.g. follow up emails, follow up content such as ebooks & White Papers for BDR teams to follow up on, assets for use in Content Syndication)
- Work closely with Brand/Solutions & Product Marketing functions to ensure campaign and asset messages reflect and are aligned to company messages
- Partner with legal teams to ensure all EMEA generated assets and content are reviewed and approved by our internal legal experts
Technology Skills Required:
- Marketing automation (Theoretic knowledge of Marketo is essential)
- Salesforce automation (Expert campaign management knowledge within SalesForce.com is a must, and working knowledge of reporting also important)
- Web analytics (Exposure to Google Analytics an advantage)
- Resource management (Box, Google Docs)
- Business intelligence tools (Working knowledge of Tableau)
- Head of Demand Centre, EMEA
- Digital Programs Manager, EMEA
- SVP CMO of EMEA
- Field Marketing teams
- Marketing Operations
- Corporate comms/PR
- Web/Internet marketing
- Event Manager, EMEA
- Corporate campaigns Teams
- Customer Reference Manager
Background & Experience Required:
- Developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a b-to-b environment
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- Demand waterfall processes and metrics (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
- Previous project management at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service function
- Budget planning and project management experience is a must
- Has previously selected/overseen creative and demand creation agencies
- Multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing program design, creation and implementation
- An individual that is analytical, disciplined, organised
- Someone who has high levels of energy and can work autonomously with little guidance
- Someone who is collaborative and proactively engages and seeks feedback from stakeholders
- Someone who can create objective-driven planning and reporting
- Someone with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Inquiry numbers at the top of the funnel (by country and segment)
- Conversion metrics (by country and segment)
- Database growth/health
- Program utilisation
- Operational efficiency (i.e. ROI of each program and tactic as it contributes to the overall EMEA Demand Creation)
- Internal stakeholder (i.e. Field Marketing/corporate marketing and Sales) sentiment about services provided by the Demand Centre
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
We’re here to change the way you work
You’ll have your own reasons for wanting flexibility. We have ours too.