Retail Transformation Manager - Store of the Future - 12 month FTC
The Farfetch Store of The Future team is dedicated to innovation within the physical retail environment. Our aim is to solve problems experienced by Farfetch boutiques, brands and the end customer, as well as brainstorming new ideas and business concepts whilst exploring disruptive technologies in a rapid prototyping approach.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
About the department
The Store of The Future team is dedicated to innovation within the physical retail environment. Our aim is to solve problems experienced by Farfetch boutiques, brands and the end customer, as well as brainstorming new ideas and business concepts whilst exploring disruptive technologies in a rapid prototyping approach.
Underpinning every solution we explore is the necessity to build upon the incredible data platform that Farfetch has created with it’s online business, supplementing that powerful asset with offline data and the drive for customer centricity.
By joining the SoF team you will be helping Farfetch pioneer the next stage in the evolution of the fashion industry - The connected store, which will allow customers to experience a new sense of discovery within retail.
About the role
The Retail Transformation Manager will be responsible for delivering retail transformation programmes with Retail Partners ensuring technology augments their retail experience through all customer touch points, keeping human interaction central to the experience
You will work closely with the Head of Retail Transformation to ensure that the experience created places the customer at the centre and that technology acts as an enabler to this experience.
Your role will be cross-functional and enforce an adoption of an experience driven mind-set and approach across Luxury New Retail (LNR) projects and key stakeholders.
You will support the Luxury New Retail strategic theme across the Farfetch group and as such work to ensure any projects are aligned with that vision.
What you'll do
- Deliver retail transformation activities as part of Luxury New Retail & Store of the Future programmes for Retail Partners, working closely with the core internal teams
- Customer journey mapping, experience mapping, gap analysis, ideation sessions & collaborative workshops
- Create, manage and evolve the Luxury New Retail Toolkit for Brands
- Deliver a scalable change management model through technology, customer strategy, retail ops and retail experience
- Develop understanding of the opportunities for Retail through collaborative research, insights and analysis of retail & technology landscape
- Deliver regular presentations, internal workshops, retail safaris, educational speaker series to the Store of the Future and other relevant teams on Luxury Brand, Luxury Innovation and retail experience.
Who you are
- Background in retail and a passion for technology and customer centricity. You will understand how technology can be leveraged to support unique customer experience
- Proficient in managing projects and deliverables
- You will bring an inspired sense of purpose and a willingness to adapt through change to everything you do
- Strong understanding of the luxury fashion consumer and luxury brand landscape globally
- Passion for the 3rd party/start-up market for luxury and retail
- Experience working in an agile development
- Experience in an ecommerce/ omnichannel organization
- Experience with data driven products
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street