Product Manager - Data
We are looking for a Product Manager to support and partner with Farfetch’s Marketing department to guide the success of our Marketing Data products ensuring they deliver business impact through continuous improvement and innovation.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Data Product Team to support and partner with Farfetch’s Marketing department. Data-driven decision making is key for our Marketing department who are continually optimising their media spend. Acquiring and retaining high-quality customers through our Marketing Channels is fundamental to Farfetch’s growth and we need you to guide the success of our Data products ensuring they deliver business impact through continuous improvement and innovation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Data Science and Engineering teams as well as business stakeholders to deliver business value company-wide
- Define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Distill the vision and strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- Identify new missions and objectives, lead and manage the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to be able to identify opportunities, which will drive significant business impact
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
- Champion a product-led approach to delivery and support the product management team in driving these ways of working across the organisation
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience in Product Management following Agile Methodology
- Technical background or experience working with Technical (Engineering, Data Science, Analytics) teams
- Interest in Marketing, especially Marketing channels and their capabilities.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street