Senior Digital Analyst (Tagging)
Responsible for Data Enablement & Analytics Tooling for Marketing, whilst keeping abreast of Data Privacy changes and Data Quality principles.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
We are passionate about leveraging the power of technology in order to enhance our marketing activities and customer experience for Farfetch. In this newly created role, the successful candidate will collaborate with the global digital marketing teams, product managers and engineers as well as a range of cross-functional teams including finance, engineering and product to drive the thinking and operational success of first and third party data services
What you'll do
- Keeping abreast of industry and data privacy changes you will provide direction for use of digital data tools and sources to support marketing aims
- Work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of digital data collection initiatives across:
- Support the Data teams in Understanding and Utilising Data Sources. Certain products and sources are complex and nuanced in how they structure and provide data and the commercial implications of data modelling can have considerable impact. You’ll be at the centre of the decision making, able to advise and guide teams on what to use and how.
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of your work
- Internal and External Data Sources: You’ll be an expert across all internal and external data sources in the marketing data team, in particular tracking and marketing channel data
- Third Party Reporting Services: You’ll drive their success and best-practice
Who you are
- Working knowledge of digital data collection and data quality principles
- Proven experience with implementing Google Analytics and Marketing Tags on websites using a tag management system (such as Google Tag Management or Tealium)
- Passion for digital media and digital technology
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street