Interim Brand Video Producer
The Brand Video Producer sits within the content team in the brand department and leads on the production of all organic video content for Farfetch’s different offline channels, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. You will also be the key consultant and support for the wider business on video production requests.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The role sits within the content team in the brand department and leads on the production of all organic video content for Farfetch’s different offline channels, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. You will also be the key consultant and support for the wider business on video production requests. The role will act as an executive producer primarily, overseeing the many streams of production within the team. You will work collaboratively with internal teams to find opportunities to create video content that aligns with the wider marketing calendar, while also maintaining the strategic integrity of the video content we create. You will work closely with external producers and agencies to create regular video content for YouTube and social channels, while maintaining and overseeing the channel as it grows.
WHO YOU ARE
- Lead on the production of all organic video content at Farfetch to ensure we are creating regular, strong and on-brand content for multiple outputs to ultimately help build our brand
- Maintain the new YouTube channel with weekly content updates to ensure we are learning and iterating, and engaging a new and existing audience on the platform
- Work closely with the rest of the content team to create relevant and compelling content for our different offline channels in line with the marketing calendar
- Manage communications and relationships with external providers such as freelance producers and agencies that will be supporting with the production of the video content
- Oversee and own the casting for all video content in line with the wider content and brand team’s input and vision
- Own and maintain the regular creation and launch of YouTube and social video content Consult, advise and executive produce small scale video projects for the wider business
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You are an experienced producer with knowledge of video production and some of the technicals around creating video
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and deliver complex projects
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- You have project management and team management experience
- You are thorough with excellent attention to detail
- You are someone who has experience working at similar or within the publishing, luxury or fashion industry
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street