Onsite Marketing Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join us in the new Onsite Marketing team, responsible for optimising the content and messaging points on the Farfetch Site & App and creating a measurement framework to analyse performance to continually optimise the customer journey across these channels.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
This is a great opportunity to join us in the new Onsite Marketing team, responsible for optimising the content and messaging points on the Farfetch Site & App and creating a measurement framework to analyse performance to continually optimise the customer journey across these channels. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a high growth environment taking our business to the next level.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, consulting with marketing and brand managers and translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a high growth environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define a tracking and reporting framework for our web and app content and customer messaging touchpoints.
- Gather and analyse large amounts of data, summarize insights from analysis, and clearly communicate analytical findings in order to provide actionable recommendations to enhance the online customer experience.
- Work with the content/promo/loyalty teams to understand their goals, translate that to KPIs and work with them to help maximise those.
- Understanding the performance of customers in the loyalty scheme and tier migration and analyse promotions and benefits to understand how we can maximize their uptake
- Produce analytical measures to tell the story of how users are interacting with our onsite marketing experience . This requires a strong understanding of customer behaviour, e-commerce and onsite content.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer and onsite UX.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience with statistics, mathematics, computer science or a related field of study.
- Analytical, with experience setting up new measurement frameworks, and ability to make data driven decisions that leads to actionable insights.
- Passionate about data and software (SQL or related software) understanding of onsite A/B testing software/vendors preferred but not required.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency, understand deadlines and are able to prioritise.
- You display initiative, solutions focused with attention to detail
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels and are able to manage stakeholder expectations
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street