Paid Search Manager - APAC
The Paid Search team at Farfetch is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team, focusing on the APAC Performance Marketing ecosystem
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The small but mighty PPC team is looking for a manager with hands-on experience in search marketing, with a focus on managing APAC markets, spanning across multiple search engines (such as Naver, Daum, Yahoo Japan, Bing, Google...).
Alongside account management, you will manage the relationship with our agencies (nurturing some partnerships, internalizing other activities where it makes sense) and local offices in APAC. You will as well have full ownership of one PPC pillar (i.e. ad copies, keywords, shopping etc) and lead the project from start to finish, working with our developers to improve the automated tools.
You will be part of a dynamic team, great annual leave and benefits package.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing, Yahoo Japan, Naver, Daum…) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Be the go to expert of the APAC Performance Marketing ecosystem in our the London Office by: Being ahead of the curve on new trends and platforms, monitoring market share of the different platforms by country, sharing best practices specific to this region across the team, etc...
- Manage the relationship with the different agencies we work with in the APAC region: define roadmaps to maintain and scale current activity, internalize marketing activities in APAC where it makes sense, etc...
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
- Demonstrate a passion for e-commerce marketing and a Proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution), specifically in APAC region and search engines (Yahoo Japan, Naver, …) preferred
- Additional language (Japanese, Korean, ..) preferred
- You will have analytical experience in a commercial context with an ability to analyze and draw insights from large data sets
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions
- Relentless attention to detail
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street