The FARFETCH People team are looking for a dedicated Team Assistant to support the People Directors. This is a varied role, where we are looking for someone who can instil best practice, but also bring creative ideas.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re a global, forward-thinking and collaborative team, with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”. We’re here to find, grow and keep the best talent and build a world-class company where individuality is empowered. We’re inspiring Farfetchers around the world to live our values every day and to keep doing what’s never been done.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Position: Team Assistant - People Team
Reporting to: People Directors
We are proud of how we have grown as a People Team, and we are looking for a Team Assistant to join us. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting day-to-day activities for the People Team Directors such as diary management, handling enquiries from various teams internally, managing expenses, booking travel & organising internal and external meetings. We’re looking for a creative thinker who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role. You will have exceptional organisation skills, attention to detail & quality, a sense of urgency and be able to balance a variety of tasks.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the diary management of People Team Directors
- Liaise with external vendors, manage expenses & invoices on our system
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings as needed and liaise with colleagues across our global offices.
- You will provide ad-hoc support as required to create regular reports and presentations
- You will support the People Development Team with the scheduling of training sessions & workshops
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including compiling Global team information with the other Assistant in the People team
- You will assist with People team event planning
- You will be an active member of the PA community and cover for other assistants when needed
- Arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries
Who you are:
- You have worked as a Team Assistant to multiple directors before and ideally within an online business
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency, understand deadlines and are able to prioritise.
- You display initiative, solutions focused with attention to detail
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels and are able to manage stakeholder expectations
- You are an excellent team player
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally and maintain the strictest of confidence is critical for this role
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street