Client Development Specialist
The Client Development Specialist at Farfetch is responsible for supporting the Private Client Managers and Stylists in driving growth in specified regions through both team activations and designer partnerships to drive sales and brand awareness. In addition to driving performance, this role contributes to increasing client engagement, new client acquisition and client development opportunities to elevate the overall experience whilst striving to keep clients within the internal tier at all times.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re dedicated to amazing our special customers through our luxury personalised service. We’re a truly global team with functions covering Personal Styling/Shopping, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations. We understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle and we’re unique in our approach to building long-lasting relationships with our clients, helping them to discover magical experiences through Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
The Client Development Specialist is responsible for supporting the Private Client Managers and Stylists in driving growth in specified regions through both team activations and designer partnerships to drive sales and brand awareness. In addition to driving performance, this role contributes to increasing client engagement, new client acquisition and client development opportunities to elevate the overall experience whilst striving to keep clients within the internal tier at all times.
Client relationships and overseeing branded events and initiatives will all be key to the success of this role. A high-level of cross-functional collaboration is necessary with internal and external partners.
What you'll do
- You will collaborate with the stylists and category specialists to plan and execute meaningful and innovative client events and re-engagement initiatives.
- Encourage participation across Global private client teams.
- You will support identifying core clients through data driven results across UK and Europe and work with the team to increase engagement and sales.
- Anticipate new and upcoming trends to support ideation for client acquisition activities.
- You will support and execute client acquisition activities to strengthen brand awareness.
- You will support profiling key top tier clients, potential new clients, and their networks.
- You will support devising branded initiatives to encourage client introductions.
- You will support in ensuring the Stylists have a client-centric approach, acts as a Farfetch Ambassador, and maintain brand uniformity.
- You will act as a point of contact for sharing perspective across cross-functional teams, providing data driven client feedback to stakeholders.
- You will convert attendees into loyal clients via in person experiences through analysing client data.
- You will support assigned events and travel within allotted budgets, align and report on performance initiatives.
- You will support managing client online to offline conversation rates from acquisition and branding events.
Who you are
- You’ll have proven experience in luxury fashion sales in e-commerce retail
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling) and have an understanding of international and local customs.
- You’ll be commercially aware and able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You’ll have a strong business development mindset.
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette.
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be able to meet deadlines. Able and willing to travel when necessary.
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street