Chief Revenue Officer
Filtered are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to join their leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO. This is a newly created role with a broad remit fuelled by our Series A investment, sales growth and a burgeoning online learning industry.
What's special about this role?
- This is a newly created role at Filtered with a broad remit fuelled by our Series A investment, sales growth and a burgeoning online learning industry
- You will work with some of the biggest companies in the world to help build solutions to reskill and upskill their employees
- You will be critical in driving Filtered's commercial success
- You will be a voice in the industry, one of the first to hear about market trends, and one of the few able to influence those trends
- You will be responsible for bringing Filtered’s differentiation to market; this is chiefly a process of education
- You will join a Venture-Backed post-series-A scale-up, continuing to grow rapidly
- You will have the option of working remotely and flexibly to promote productivity and happiness
- You will report into the CEO and work alongside the Chief Product Officer and Chief Operating Officer. The Heads of Marketing, Sales and Customer Success will report to you.
- You will have a proven track record (10+ years) of selling SaaS products into enterprise accounts, preferably within the learning technologies space, which will enable you to play an integral role in growing Filtered’s market share
- You will use your marketing, sales, account management experience, public profile and network to influence and educate senior executives on the benefits of our technology and approach
- You will be experienced in understanding client needs and proactively supporting and challenging their aims to ensure that each project achieves long-term success
- You will be accustomed to navigating multiple senior stakeholders, both internally and externally and managing expectations accordingly
- You will have the opportunity to grow in these areas and the flexibility to extend your skillset beyond to other areas that will impact business success
- You love learning in general and adding new skills and information to improve your own personal development
- Reach or exceed our sales targets, which is to at least double magpie revenue each year, from £2m in 2020 of £3m overall revenue
- Manage all commercial teams with three reports: Head of Marketing, Head of New Business and Head of Customer Success (the combined head count of those three departments is currently 14)
- Hiring further into and optimising the performance of those three teams
- Improve sales process from lead generation through to success
- Report to Board monthly on sales performance, pipeline and strategy
- Understand the product, the differentiating characteristics and the benefits of our products inside out; and be able to convince astute buyers of those benefits
Key skills & requirements (Non-technical)
You will be expected to exemplify these ten Filtered values:
- Have and show integrity; expect trust
- High standards require sensible processes
- Be respectful towards everyone
- Collaborate productively and harmoniously
- Be galvanised; galvanise
- Focus on what’s important
- Take thinking seriously
- Have a go
- Learn and enjoy learning
- Be a lot more open than closed
Key skills & requirements (Technical)
- Data-driven sales strategy
- Sales effectiveness and impact
- Reputation & network
- Presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial flair, idealism, creativity
- Awareness of AI and related technologies
- Spreadsheeting and forecasting
Diversity & Inclusion
We care deeply about making Filtered an inclusive and diverse place to work. We encourage applications from all demographics and backgrounds to maximise the capability and neurodiversity of the team. We don’t make decisions based on gender, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation or any other personal characteristics which are unrelated to the role. We understand that everyone has different lifestyles and we accommodate flexible working to make sure you are as productive and happy as you can be.
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Less is more. Filter content to help your people learn better.