SEO Content Supervisor
Reporting directly to the Content Manager - Copy, you will lead a sub-editor and a small team of copywriters whose main focus is creating brand and category listing descriptions, meta descriptions, title tags and other SEO-driven content on FF.com.
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We are a diverse, dynamic, global team of content creators, dedicated to communicating the Farfetch message to our customer. From catalogue management and product data, to size & fit solutions and localisation, the Content umbrella manages end to end content and asset creation, creating a unique luxury experience, found only on Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Reporting directly to the Content Manager - Copy, you will lead a sub-editor and a small team of copywriters whose main focus is creating brand and category listing descriptions, meta descriptions, title tags and other SEO-driven content on FF.com. You will also be partnering closely with the SEO team to execute our longform SEO-focused features.
You are data-driven, have an instinct for content that drives organic traffic, and a keen eye for detail. Experience in executing efficient SEO content strategies is essential to succeed in this new role. In this position, you will be required to manage onsite content optimisation projects, report on content performance, and nurture a team of writers. You will have proven experience in SEO acquired either in-house or in a digital content agency.
You will be required to support improvements across the entire workstream, whether it’s streamlining workflow and processes, or innovating the tools we use, using data and learnings to guide your decisions and ensure that copy is optimised and on-brand.
What you'll do
- You will manage a small team of SEO copywriters responsible for writing brand/category listing pages, meta descriptions and other SEO-focused pages for FARFETCH.com
- Together with a sub-editor, you will edit copy and provide constructive and timely feedback to the team in order to deliver compelling content that meets FARFETCH and brand requirements
- You will manage people-related administrational tasks for your team including recruitment and performance management. You will initiate, encourage and facilitate positive change within the team
- You will assist the Content Manager to define, align and monitor the team’s OKRs, quality metrics and SLAs, providing business stakeholders with regular reports
- You will organise your team’s resources and time effectively to meet business objectives
- You are expected to heavily utilise data and learnings to guide your decisions, and regularly update business stakeholders on organic results
- Partnering with the SEO team, you will support our SEO-focused longform features, overseeing the execution and success of this content
- You will contribute to the operational success of the SEO copy team and wider SEO team
- You will be required to suggest tool and process improvements, and support initiatives set by the Content Manager
Who you are
- You have a proven record of managing a team of content writers
- You have experience in designing and executing SEO content strategies
- You have experience with analytics tools and storytelling with data
- You have sound knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- You have sound knowledge of SEO writing and are able to the educate the wider business on best practices
- You are adept at refining story angles with a keen sense of what our customers want to read when shopping online
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels, from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have editing experience and a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You are driven by results
- You are adept at influencing and persuading stakeholders
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are well organised and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You are a strong communicator who is able to articulate complex problems clearly
Are you interested?
Want to get in touch? Contact us
About the company
Shop the World
211 Old Street